Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Proclaiming It!!

I’ve got the best husband in the world! Baby.. you are amazing. You look after me in a spiritual, physical, and emotional way. Not only that but every time I call you, you are doing something around the house…. Mowing the lawn, cleaning the basement, cooking dinner for me, doing the running around, fixing cars, building our room, painting, vacuuming, moving around the storage, earning some extra cash, reading your Bible, praying, teaching Bible studies, and listening to preaching. How could any body say that they have the best when the best is with me!! Thanks Babe and oh ya… did I mention… I LOVE YOU!!

2 Opinions:

Jason said...

Ha
I will sheepishly bah out a thank you

but you sweetheart are the reason why I do it all...
just to bring some joy and laughter (and most importantly God) into our relationship, it brings with it life-long fulfillment; breathing happiness into your shimmering persona that entangles my heart more and more everyday
Love you too

-J.D.L.

Mellie B. said...

ahhhh ....*mel covers her ears...and then remembers and covers her eyes*.... newlie married sentimental stuff on your blog....ahhhhh LOLOL Im glad ya'all are so happy...God bless you both..*blush* cya

Post a Comment